2013年11月15日 星期五

God love you and me

To Pray for you and your family members May God Bless to you both and your family members in peaceful with joy and healthy life. I got a million words and  hundreds of millions of words to say, but still, in my heart; how to express? Yes, I don't think so to speak with you guys … Better to say: I love you guys, I have 1000000000000000 and ten thousand trillion, thanks to ELVA, and, thanks to Koi(諺兒) as well as your wife, and her family members, of course, also like to thank Koi's ( 諺兒的)  two sons, , I am proud of you guys …I LOVE YOU ALL !! ======================= I Have fun for everyday and life …and  I always behind you guys, You guys always stand on the same side with me , If you guys have any needs, please Do not hesitate, please notify me immediately ...... I happy and healthy for you guys I well immediately appeared , I shall reach you guys around at all...  

沒有留言:

張貼留言